Write to your MP
Writing to your MP only takes a few minutes and can have a powerful impact on making them aware of hepatitis C and how it affects people in their area. After all, as their electorate, you keep your MP in their job!
You can write to your MP by taking the following 3 easy steps:
- Find out your MP's contact details by typing in your postcode
- Download our ‘draft MP letter’ which can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Personalise the letter by adding:
- Your name and address
- The name and address of your MP
- Your personal experiences
Please let us know how you get on and send us a copy of your MP’s response so we know if we can ask them for support in Parliament in the future. Email email@example.com or write to Aidan Rylatt, Policy and Parliamentary Adviser at The Hepatitis C Trust, 27 Crosby Row, London, SE1 3YD.
Thank you. Your action will make a real difference.